Beam Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Beam Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.3M per year.
- Beam Therapeutics received $135.0M in venture funding in March 2019.
- Beam Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Beam Therapeutics's total funding is $222M.
- Beam Therapeutics has 215 Employees.
- Beam Therapeutics grew their employee count by 54% last year.
- Beam Therapeutics currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Beam Therapeutics?
Beam Therapeutics is developing precision genetic medicines for serious diseases. Co-founded by scientific pioneers known for advancing CRISPR gene editing, were the first company to pursue development of new therapies using CRISPR base editing technology. We aim to use these technologies to generate a broad pipeline of precision genetic medicines that repair disease-causing point mutations, write in protective genetic variations, or modulate the expression or function of disease-causing genes. WHO WE ARE Beam is creating precision genetic medicines through base editing WHY WE DO IT Our dream is to provide life-long cures for patients suffering from serious diseases WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE WORK TOGETHER The Beam Team: A community of fearless innovators Rigorous and honest in our research Listening with open minds Committed to each otherkeywords:N/A