Beacon Intermodal Leasing Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Beacon Intermodal Leasing's estimated annual revenue is currently $14M per year.
- Beacon Intermodal Leasing's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- Beacon Intermodal Leasing has 53 Employees.
- Beacon Intermodal Leasing grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Beacon Intermodal Leasing currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Beacon Intermodal Leasing?
Beacon Intermodal Leasing is an industry leading lessor of intermodal marine cargo containers. We specialize in offering tailored leasing options for both dry and refrigerated containers to the world's shipping companies. Through its ownership by BTMU Capital Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd., Beacon has the financial power and stability to meet the ever growing container needs of our shipping clients. Beacon's ultimate ownership by one of the world's largest financial institutions provides the company with a distinct competitive advantage in a capital intensive industry. Beacon invests in both dry and refrigerated containers and is recognized as a strong and dependable supplier of high quality containers offered for lease at competitive prices.keywords:N/A