Bayshore Home Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Bayshore Home Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $61.6M per year.
- Bayshore Home Care's estimated revenue per employee is $115,714
- Bayshore Home Care has 532 Employees.
- Bayshore Home Care grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Bayshore Home Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Bayshore Home Care?
Bayshore Home Care is a fully licensed (HHA21174095), bonded and insured home health agency providing premium home health services to Pinellas, Pasco, and Hillsborough counties. This family owned and operated company has been serving the Tampa Bay Area since 1986. Named St. Petersburg Times 2011, 2012 and 2013 Top Workplaces in Tampa Bay, Bayshore has 4 offices in the area and over 200 employees including full-time registered nurses, home health aides and administrative staff. Specializing in: - Homemaker / Companion Services - Nurse Advocate Services - Geriatric Care Management - Medication Management - Home Health Care. There is a difference when you work with Bayshore Home Care. We strive to maintain the health and well-being of our clients in a manner that is most comfortable for them, while keeping their environment safe and secure. For more information, visit http://www.bayshorehomecare.com.keywords:Consumer Services,Enterprise Software,Health It,Healthcare,Healthcare Providers