Batavia Downs Gaming Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Batavia Downs Gaming's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.1M per year.
- Batavia Downs Gaming's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Batavia Downs Gaming has 54 Employees.
- Batavia Downs Gaming grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Batavia Downs Gaming currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Batavia Downs Gaming?
Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel is the area's premier entertainment destination! Conveniently located off NYS Thruway Exit 48 Open daily 8 am 4 am with over 800 of the hottest and most in-demand games as well as Live Harness Racing from the end of July December. Batavia Downs Gaming features 4 restaurants: Thurman's 34 Rush The ultimate sports bar experience Fortune's Fine dining in a relaxing atmosphere The Clubhouse Watch the live harness races while enjoying fine dining! (Open during racing season) Homestretch Grill Enjoy all of your favorites, quick and easy! Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel is owned and operated by Western Regional Off-Track Betting, a public benefit corporation. Municipalities that own Batavia Downs Gaming & Hotel include: City of Buffalo, Cattaraugus County, Cayuga County, Chautauqua County, Erie County, Genesee County, Livingston County, Monroe County, Niagara County, Orleans County, Oswego County, City of Rochester, Schuyler County, Seneca County, Steuben County, Wayne County, and Wyoming County.keywords:N/A