Backstage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Backstage's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.6M per year.
- Backstage received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2019.
- Backstage's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Backstage has 286 Employees.
- Backstage grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Backstage currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Backstage?
Backstage LLC (owner of Backstage.com, Backstage Magazine, Sonicbids.com, Actorfest, Backstage University, and Call Sheet) is a career platform for performing artists and content creators to showcase and discover talent. Founded in 1960, Backstage is a popular performing-arts news magazine with an advanced suite of online casting tools that have helped tens of thousands of theater-makers & filmmakers find actors, dancers, singers, models, musicians, comedians, and crew. And for more than 50 years, Backstage Magazine has been the most trusted place for actors to find career advice and casting information. Backstage reaches an audience of over 1.5 million actors, performers, students, and entertainment-industry professionals. Backstage also recently acquired the music booking and marketing platform, Sonicbids, which connects more than 400,000 bands with 30,000 promoters from over 100 different countries. Sonicbids is currently expanding to include a digital publication geared toward musicians, which will specialize in career-building resources, advice from music industry professionals, music business news and more.keywords:Human Resources Hr,Media