BYD EUROPE Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BYD EUROPE's estimated annual revenue is currently $35.6M per year.
- BYD EUROPE's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- BYD EUROPE has 108 Employees.
- BYD EUROPE grew their employee count by 29% last year.
- BYD EUROPE currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BYD EUROPE?
As BYD's first overseas subsidiary, BYD Europe B.V., now located in Schiedam, the Netherlands, was founded in 1998. BYD Europe mainly focuses on New Energy products, including Electric Vehicles (principally buses), Rechargeable batteries, Solar Panel, Energy Storage and Rail Transit. Besides that, BYD has two factories in Europe, one located in Komarom, Hungary, and the other located in Beauvais, France. Electric buses manufactured by those two factories will be exported to customers across continental Europe. It is also in partnership with Alexander Dennis in the UK which assembles jointly developed buses for the UK market. Up to now, the footprint of BYD electric vehicles covers over 70 major European cities, which will undoubtedly grow in the future.keywords:N/A