BPR-Properties Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BPR-Properties's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.9M per year.
- BPR-Properties's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- BPR-Properties has 94 Employees.
- BPR-Properties grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- BPR-Properties currently has 6 job openings.
What Is BPR-Properties?
BPR Properties was founded in 1983, with the purchase of our first property: a smoke shop in Staten Island, New York. After selling the smoke shop the following year, we purchased a hot dog stand (at a local flea market) and a convenience store in New Jersey. In 1986, we purchased our first motel: a 48-room EconoLodge in Asheboro, North Carolina. Since our humble beginnings, BPR Properties has acquired and developed more than 35 hotels, developed nearly 1500 acres in commercial and residential real estate, and grown into the sophisticated company that it is today.keywords:N/A