BDS Analytics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BDS Analytics's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.7M per year.
- BDS Analytics received $3.5M in venture funding in May 2018.
- BDS Analytics's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- BDS Analytics's total funding is $12M.
- BDS Analytics has 84 Employees.
- BDS Analytics grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- BDS Analytics currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Dixie Brands In...||$18.1M||67||12%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Warneke Paper B...||$14.3M||53||10%||N/A||-||N/A|
|Medicine Man Te...||$22.1M||82||46%||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is BDS Analytics?
BDS Analytics is a center of knowledge and market research with expertise in the current legal cannabis market, where it's been, and where it's headed. We collect, process, and present point of sale market share and consumer survey data for businesses in or impacted by the cannabis industry. BDS Analytics can show you what is selling, who is buying, how the industry is performing, and what it means to your business with the hard data needed to support business decisions.keywords:Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
BDS Analytics News
We are pleased to share with our readers overviews on five important Western cannabis markets compiled by BDS Analytics for the month of ...
BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- BDS Analytics, the leader in comprehensive, actionable, and accurate cannabis market ...
A new report from BDS Analytics titled “The Global Cannabinoids Market: Will CBD Overtake THC?” is forecasting that CBD sales will reach ...
BDS Analytics Funding