BDS Analytics Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- BDS Analytics's revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- BDS Analytics received $3.5M in venture funding in May 2018.
- BDS Analytics's revenue per employee is $130612
- BDS Analytics's total funding is $11.7M.
- BDS Analytics has 49 Employees.
- BDS Analytics grew their employee count by 40% last year.
- BDS Analytics currently has 7 job openings.
What Is BDS Analytics?
BDS Analytics is a center of knowledge and market research with expertise in the current legal cannabis market, where it's been, and where it's headed. We collect, process, and present point of sale market share and consumer survey data for businesses in or impacted by the cannabis industry. BDS Analytics can show you what is selling, who is buying, how the industry is performing, and what it means to your business with the hard data needed to support business decisions.keywords:Analytics,Marketing,Marketing Analytics
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Warneke Paper B...||$9.5M||38||9%|
|Sensi Media Gro...||$18.7M||143||57%|
BDS Analytics News
Data from BDS Analytics shows that cannabis flower had a 56-percent share of California's legal cannabis sales for the first quarter of 2017.
... the cannabis industry worldwide, according to a news release from BDS Analytics. This year, that number is expected to jump to $16.9 billion.
As one of the largest cannabis markets in the U.S., with recreational sales of $1.2 billion in 2018 per BDS Analytics, California is among
BDS Analytics Funding