BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services's estimated revenue is currently $18.1M per year.
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services's estimated revenue per employee is $238026
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services has 76 Employees.
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services currently has N/A job openings.
What Is BC Mental Health and Substance Use Services?
BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services, a program of the Provincial Health Services Authority, provides a diverse range of mental health services to people across BC, including: Specialized tertiary mental health treatment services for adults and children; Forensic psychiatric services; Research & knowledge exchange; Mental health promotion.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|BC Mental Healt...||$18.1M||76||13%|
|BC Centre for A...||$15.1M||59||5%|
|Scandinave Spa ...||$10M||40||8%|
|RIDE CYCLE CLUB||$4.8M||30||30%|
|LIVE WELL Exerc...||$8.5M||47||74%|