BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers has 46 Employees.
- BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers grew their employee count by 84% last year.
- BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BBLC ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜ Boston Behavior Learning Centers?
The mission of Boston Behavioral Learning Centers (BBLC) is to deliver the highest quality educational and clinical services for clients with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other related disabilities using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) instructional methodology and other evidence-based approaches. Our goal is to help clients reach their fullest potential by improving their independence across all hallmarks of ASD including communication, social and behavioral domains. Each client may receive comprehensive, individual, and intensive ABA to ensure effectiveness and progress based on their individual needs or targeted ABA treatment to focus on specific areas of chief concern. Specifically, BBLC uses ABA to develop individualized programs and treatment plans that target cognitive, language, academic or school readiness, behavior management, play, and social skills. Each individualized program is based on the childￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs strengths and challenges. The goal is to decrease maladaptive behaviors and replace them with adaptive skills that will allow the fullest extent of independence.keywords:saas