BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.2M per year.
- BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy's estimated revenue per employee is $290,000
- BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy has 104 Employees.
- BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is BAQUS Construction and Property Consultancy?
BAQUS is a Construction Consultancy group regulated by The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) operating across the UK with experience in every sector of the construction industry. Formed initially of three existing, very experienced practices of Boxall Sayer, Denley King and Fletcher McNeill, our roots go back to the nineteenth century. In 2008, BAQUS were joined by Sworn King & Partners of Oxford and in July 2009 by the Nigel Rose Group of London and Wokingham. Our history has been prolific, being commissioned for some of the most significant buildings of each generation. Today, we are at the cutting edge of our profession; award-winning, forward-looking and striving for continued success. BAQUS offers a range of Construction Consultancy services including: Quantity Surveying and Cost Management Project Management/Employer's Agent Building Surveying, Party Walls and Dilapidations CDM Consultancy Services (CDM Advisor and Principal Designer Advisor) Access Audits and Consultancy Contract Administration Property Asset Management Funding technical advice including PFI, PPP, Lottery etc Sustainability and Renewables Dispute Resolution and Expert Witness Project Monitoring and Independent Certifier One Stop professional service including other disciplines as required Property Consultancykeywords:N/A