Axonics Modulation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Axonics Modulation's estimated annual revenue is currently $0.7M per year.
- Axonics Modulation received $40.1M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Axonics Modulation's estimated revenue per employee is $1,942
- Axonics Modulation's total funding is $273.1M.
- Axonics Modulation has 364 Employees.
- Axonics Modulation grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Axonics Modulation currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Axonics Modulation?
Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc is a privately-held medical device company offering the smallest, longest-lived Sacral Neuromodulation System for patients suffering from Urinary and Fecal dysfunction. The Axonics r-SNM System is approved in Europe, Canada and Australia.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power