AxoGen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AxoGen's estimated annual revenue is currently $83.9M per year.
- AxoGen received $41.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- AxoGen's estimated revenue per employee is $193,850
- AxoGen's total funding is $64.9M.
- AxoGen has 433 Employees.
- AxoGen grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- AxoGen currently has 33 job openings.
What Is AxoGen?
It's time to rethink nerve repair! AxoGen (NASDAQ: AXGN) is a medical products company with a portfolio of proprietary products and technologies for peripheral nerve reconstruction and regeneration. People suffer traumatic injuries or undergo surgeries that impact the function of their peripheral nerves daily. Damage may cause loss of function and feeling. AxoGen is bringing the science of nerve repair to life with its Avance® Nerve Graft which AxoGen believes is the first and only commercially available allograft for bridging nerve discontinuities, AxoGuard® Nerve Connector, a coaptation aid allowing for close approximation of severed nerves, and AxoGuard® Nerve Protector that protects nerves during the healing process.keywords:Biotechnology,E-Commerce,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Pharmaceuticals