Avinger Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Avinger Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $22.3M per year.
- Avinger Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Avinger Inc.'s total funding is $219.3M.
- Avinger Inc. has 89 Employees.
- Avinger Inc. grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Avinger Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Avinger Inc.?
Avinger, Inc. is a commercial-stage medical device company that designs, manufactures and sells image-guided, catheter-based systems for the treatment of patients with peripheral artery disease (PAD). PAD is characterized by a build-up of plaque in the arteries that supply blood to the arms and legs. The company?s mission is to radically change the way vascular disease is treated through the introduction of products based on its lumivascular platform, the only intravascular image-guided system of therapeutic catheters available in this market. Avinger?s current lumivascular products include the Lightbox imaging console, the Ocelot family of catheters, which are designed to penetrate total arterial blockages, known as chronic total occlusions, or CTOs, and Pantheris, the first-ever image- guided atherectomy device, designed to precisely remove arterial plaque in PAD patients.keywords:N/A