Aviator Nation Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aviator Nation's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.5M per year.
- Aviator Nation's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Aviator Nation has 59 Employees.
- Aviator Nation grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- Aviator Nation currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aviator Nation?
Aviator Nation has taken the vintage t-shirt reproduction to the next level. Paige Mycoskie, creator of Aviator Nation, has spent years collecting her own vintage tees and it was her obsession with authentic vintage t-shirts, specifically those known as vintage sports tees that inspired Aviator Nation. Aviator Nation, named after Mycoskie's love for aviator-style sunglasses (think: Top Gun) has been compared to classic brands like OP because of its obvious California inspiration. Mycoskie has spent years in California, surfing the West Coast and kicking-back with friends, enjoying an energy-packed outdoor lifestyle. Her way of life and love for surfing are directly translated into her designs. Some are calling it "retro" and some are just calling it "rad," but either way it's obvious that Aviator Nation is different and has fast become an obsession among the people who seek it out and find it.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion