AvantStay Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AvantStay's estimated revenue is currently $5.1M per year.
- AvantStay received $5.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- AvantStay's estimated revenue per employee is $128000
- AvantStay's total funding is $6M.
- AvantStay has 40 Employees.
- AvantStay grew their employee count by 135% last year.
- AvantStay currently has 8 job openings.
What Is AvantStay?
We create world-class experiential accommodations optimized for group travel.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Urban Kitchen G...||$7.9M||34||10%|
|Dream Inn, Sant...||$9.1M||34||-6%|
|Pacific Hotel M...||$14M||59||7%|
Ten years ago, renting out a stranger's home for your vacation seemed like a bad idea. Today, it's how most people travel. AvantStay is a new
AvantStay, a hospitality brand focused on group travel, has secured $5 million in funding. Bullpen Capital led the round with participation from
Property management company AvantStay announced yesterday it has raised $5 million in a Series A funding round led by Bullpen Capital,