AvantStay Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AvantStay's estimated revenue is currently $17M per year.
- AvantStay received $5.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- AvantStay's estimated revenue per employee is $236361
- AvantStay's total funding is $6M.
- AvantStay has 72 Employees.
- AvantStay grew their employee count by 112% last year.
- AvantStay currently has 13 job openings.
|Andy Iro||Senior Director|
|Michael Deangelis||Director of Strategic Finance|
What Is AvantStay?
We create world-class experiential accommodations optimized for group travel.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Urban Kitchen G...||$8.6M||36||9%|
|Dream Inn, Sant...||$8.6M||36||-8%|
|Pacific Hotel M...||$15M||63||7%|
|El Niguel Count...||$8.9M||37||16%|
Property management company AvantStay announced yesterday it has raised $5 million in a Series A funding round led by Bullpen Capital, ...
Ten years ago, renting out a stranger's home for your vacation seemed like a bad idea. Today, it's how most people travel. AvantStay is a new ...
AvantStay, a hospitality brand focused on group travel, has secured $5 million in funding. Bullpen Capital led the round with participation from ...