Avaada Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Avaada's estimated annual revenue is currently $40.5M per year.
- Avaada's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Avaada's total funding is $159M.
- Avaada has 193 Employees.
- Avaada grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Avaada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Avaada?
Avaada is a leading developer of renewable energy projects with a 5 GW project pipeline across emerging African & Asian countries. Over the next five years we will be ideveloping a diversified portfolio of utility scale solar & wind projects, solar rooftop and EPC business. With a vision powered by sustainability, Avaada has installed nearly 1 GW solar and wind projects across geographies. Prominent investors and banks/financial institutions have been known to invest in the projects we had built. Global institutions like General Electric Financial Services and Asian Development Bank have chosen to invest in us. Through our strong commitment to triple bottom line Avaada is working in resonance with Sustainable Development goals. Our community engagement programs are focused on quality education, women empowerment, healthcare & sanitation, environment protection and rural electrification.keywords:N/A