Automotive News Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Automotive News's estimated annual revenue is currently $269.9M per year.
- Automotive News's estimated revenue per employee is $330,000
- Automotive News has 818 Employees.
- Automotive News grew their employee count by 94% last year.
- Automotive News currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Automotive News?
Automotive News is the nation's pre-eminent newspaper covering the automotive industry serving vehicle manufacturers, suppliers, dealers, marketers, and others allied with the industry since 1925. In addition to the weekly award-winning print edition, AutoNews.com provides the most comprehensive automotive updates on the web. A digital edition, daily newscasts: First Shift and AutoNews TV, daily, weekly and month e-mail newsletters, events and webinars are just some of the offerings available for readers to choose their news, however they prefer to receive it. Sign-up for a free online account: www.autonews.com/subscribe Explore auto industry jobs: www.autonews.com/jobs Breaking news: www.twitter.com/Automotive_News Auto show coverage: www.facebook.com/autonews Connect with peers: Search LinkedIn Groups for Automotive News Live Hangouts: www.google.com/+automotivenewskeywords:N/A