AutoPets Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AutoPets's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.8M per year.
- AutoPets's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- AutoPets has 75 Employees.
- AutoPets grew their employee count by 74% last year.
- AutoPets currently has 1 job openings.
What Is AutoPets?
At AutoPets, we understand that pets are more than just animals; they are members of the family. That's why we're dedicated to the design and manufacture of highly functional, easy-to-use pet products with a modern aesthetic. In 1999, AutoPets founder Brad Baxter was inspired to engineer a self-cleaning litter box that both cats and cat parents could agree on. Today, the Litter-Robot is the most reliable, highest-rated self-cleaning cat litter box on the market, and AutoPets has become an international leader in the pet care space. We are a team of 65+ employees in the midst of tremendous growth. At our headquarters in Auburn Hills, Michigan, we focus on new product development, marketing, and excellent customer service, while the majority of our products are assembled and shipped from Juneau, Wisconsin. We are pet care, reimaginedkeywords:N/A