Australian Human Rights Commission Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Australian Human Rights Commission's estimated annual revenue is currently $48.6M per year.
- Australian Human Rights Commission's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Australian Human Rights Commission has 180 Employees.
- Australian Human Rights Commission grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Australian Human Rights Commission currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Australian Human Rights Commission?
The Commission was established in 1986 by an act of the federal Parliament. We are an independent statutory organisation and report to the federal Parliament through the Attorney-General. Our Vision: Human rights: everyone, everywhere, everyday Our Mission: Leading the promotion and protection of human rights in Australia by: * making human rights values part of everyday life and language; * empowering all people to understand and exercise their human rights; * working with individuals, community, business and government to inspire action; * keeping government accountable to national and international human rights standards; We do this by: * listening, learning, communicating and educating; * being open, expert, committed and impartial; * fostering a collaborative, diverse, flexible, respectful and innovative workplace. Our statutory responsibilities include: * education and public awareness * discrimination and human rights complaints * human rights compliance * policy and legislative development.keywords:Legal