Australian Energy Market Operator Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Australian Energy Market Operator's estimated annual revenue is currently $269.7M per year.
- Australian Energy Market Operator's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Australian Energy Market Operator has 1226 Employees.
- Australian Energy Market Operator grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Australian Energy Market Operator currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Australian Energy Market Operator?
AEMO is responsible for operating Australia's largest gas and electricity markets and power systems, including the National Electricity Market (NEM) and interconnected power system in Australia's eastern and south-eastern seaboard, and the Wholesale Electricity Market (WEM) and power system in Western Australia. AEMO also operates the Victorian Declared Wholesale Gas Market and the Victorian gas transmission system; the wholesale gas Short Term Trading Market hubs in Adelaide, Sydney and Brisbane; the Wallumbilla Gas Supply Hub in Queensland. As Australia's independent energy markets and power systems operator, AEMO provides critical planning, forecasting and power systems security advice and services to deliver energy security for all Australians. Please navigate to our Careers tab to learn more about exciting career opportunities with AEMO. You can also follow us on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/AEMOenergykeywords:N/A