Audi Canada Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Audi Canada's estimated revenue is currently $46.5M per year.
- Audi Canada's estimated revenue per employee is $323125
- Audi Canada has 144 Employees.
- Audi Canada grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Audi Canada currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Audi Canada?
In 1971, Audi was first introduced to the Canadian market. Today, a network of 48 Audi retailers sell and service a range of premium vehicles nationwide. Headquartered in Ajax, Ontario, Audi Canada markets a line of luxury cars built in plants in Ingolstadt and Neckarsulm, Germany, as well as Slovakia, Belgium and Hungary. The parent company, AUDI AG, resides in Ingolstadt, Germany.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|The Electromac ...||$31M||109||11%|
|Midnight Sun So...||$7.4M||47||57%||$12.8K|