Atlas Sand Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Atlas Sand's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.3M per year.
- Atlas Sand's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Atlas Sand's total funding is $200M.
- Atlas Sand has 136 Employees.
- Atlas Sand grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- Atlas Sand currently has 9 job openings.
What Is Atlas Sand?
Founded organically by Permian operators, Atlas Sand provides the Oil & Gas industry access to the largest, highest quality frac sand reserves in West Texas. This local sand advantage will reduce well costs and remove the risk of delayed or lost delivery associated with long distance transportation. Atlas has expansive reserves on both ends of the West Texas sand play with the large open Kermit Dune positon to the north and the giant open Monahans Dune positon to the south. This gives Atlas the unique ability to be the closest local sand provider to more wellheads than any of its counterparts. Atlas Sand is excited to further competitively differentiate the already dominant Permian advantage by pairing our local high quality sand with the very best reservoirs and operators in the business. Atlas Sand designed its state-of-the-art frac sand plants with redundancy and flexibility to greatly reduce down time allowing Atlas to reliably and consistently produce more tons per year with less stress on our equipment and our employees.keywords:N/A