Association for Women in Sports Media Annual Revenue, Number of Employees, Growth and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Association for Women in Sports Media's estimated annual revenue is currently $6.4M per year.
- Association for Women in Sports Media's estimated revenue per employee is $192,576
- Association for Women in Sports Media has 33 Employees.
- Association for Women in Sports Media grew their employee count by 57% last year.
- Association for Women in Sports Media currently has N/A job openings.
|Eleanor Stubley||Communications Director|
What Is Association for Women in Sports Media?
AWSM is a volunteer-managed, 501(c)(3) nonprofit founded in 1987 as a support network and advocacy group for women who work in sports writing, editing, broadcast and production, and public and media relations. Our membership of more than 600 men and women includes professionals in the industry and students aspiring to sports media careers.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Crisp Video Gro...||$7M||60||28%||N/A|
|The NFHS Networ...||$17.2M||90||6%||N/A|
Association for Women in Sports Media News
One factor detriment to women in sports is the lack of media coverage ... Therefore, there should be an onus on Indian Sports Associations to ...
US Tennis Association Serves Gender Gap Truths in Women's Equality ... But the spot calls attention to the fact that only 4% of sports media ...
Nike, New Balance, and the United States Tennis Association (USTA) ... is actually given to women's sports—citing that just 4% of sports media ...