Associated Environmental Systems Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Associated Environmental Systems's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.5M per year.
- Associated Environmental Systems's estimated revenue per employee is $353,000
- Associated Environmental Systems has 112 Employees.
- Associated Environmental Systems grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- Associated Environmental Systems currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Associated Environmental Systems?
AES designs and manufactures standard and customized environmental test chambers. Our products vary in size from small bench top test chambers to very large walk-in or drive in environmental rooms. Our customers come from many different industries including aerospace, pharma, electronic, automotive, semiconductor, and computer. The handheld device industry (think phones/tablets & more) and it's supporting ecosystem of technologies including microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) (Think accelerometers, gyroscopes), semiconductor, materials, energy storage, and more drive our customers daily use of AES chambers for R&D testing and for production manufacturing. Hardware accelerators like http://Bolt.io have AES chambers for their start ups. Segway, Analog Devices, Whirlpool, Boeing, Honeywell, Goodyear, General Dynamics, and Teledyne are just some examples of our current customers which number in the thousands. Our customers tell us everyday that we provide them with the best brand experience in the industry.keywords:N/A