Ascent Technologies Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ascent Technologies's estimated revenue is currently $7.6M per year.
- Ascent Technologies received $6.0M in venture funding in March 2018.
- Ascent Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $149118
- Ascent Technologies's total funding is $7.4M.
- Ascent Technologies has 51 Employees.
- Ascent Technologies grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Ascent Technologies currently has 3 job openings.
|Subha Sriram||VP of Product|
|Spencer Allee||VP, AI & Data Science|
|Dan McKelvey||VP of Finance|
|Vanessa Yeh||Director of Marketing|
|Asha Sarode||VP Content|
|Vinny Parra||Chief of Staff|
|Sarah Samuels Taylor||Chief Of Staff|
What Is Ascent Technologies?
Ascent Technologies is a RegTech firm that helps customers simplify and automate their regulatory compliance programs. Its IntaaS (Intelligence-as-a-Service) platform uses a proprietary vertical AI and automation processes to convert the rules and documents of a regulatory body into units of intelligence that are distributed to customers online. Ascent's RegTech products allow customers to automate their regulatory compliance function by helping them to identify, monitor, and manage their regulatory obligations, saving time and money and reducing regulatory risks. Learn more at www.ascentregtech.com.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Ascent Technologies News
Shares of Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI) have seen the ATR (Average True Range) climb higher over the past 10 bars, indicating strong ...
Verafin, EastNets, Truth Technologies, Inc., THOMSON REUTERS, FICO TONBELLER, Bankers Toolbox, Ascent Technology Consulting, ...
Global Thin and Ultrathin Films Market 2019 – Umicore Group, Ascent Solar Technologies Ltd, American Elememts, Kaneka Corporation, ...
Ascent Technologies Funding
|2018-03-05||$6.0M||A||Alsop Louie Partners||Article|