Artivest Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Artivest's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.6M per year.
- Artivest received $15.0M in venture funding in May 2015.
- Artivest's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Artivest's total funding is $15.6M.
- Artivest has 97 Employees.
- Artivest grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Artivest currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Artivest?
The Artivest platform elevates the investing experience for investors, advisors, and funds. Our technical, financial, and operational expertise powers a seamless experience for individual investors and a scalable point of access for financial advisors and fund managers. We provide a carefully vetted investor community with access to exceptional private equity and hedge funds. We power funds with technology that streamlines workflows, conserving precious bandwidth for more impactful interactions with investors. Artivest is bringing private investment management into the digital age - join us. Important Disclosures: http://bit.ly/1f9sKhHkeywords:Marketplace,Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Media