Arrow Shipbroking Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arrow Shipbroking Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.5M per year.
- Arrow Shipbroking Group's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- Arrow Shipbroking Group has 81 Employees.
- Arrow Shipbroking Group grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Arrow Shipbroking Group currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Arrow Shipbroking Group?
Established in London in 1990, Arrow has grown steadily to become one of the largest independent shipbroking groups in the world today. Arrow's reach is global, with offices in 14 countries, staffed by professional and experienced brokers, we cover all of the main shipping markets in every time zone.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Arrow Shipbroking Group News
said Burak Cetinok, head of research at Arrow Shipbroking Group in London. “Basically, you've got strong export volumes on the one hand and ...
... off-hire to retrofit scrubbers ahead of the January 1 deadline,” said Burak Cetinok, head of research at Arrow Shipbroking Group in London.
Vessel-tracking data, provided by Arrow Shipbroking Group, showed Russian producers also exported smaller volumes to China, Malaysia, ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|