Arkansas Otolaryngology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arkansas Otolaryngology's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.4M per year.
- Arkansas Otolaryngology's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Arkansas Otolaryngology has 46 Employees.
- Arkansas Otolaryngology grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Arkansas Otolaryngology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Arkansas Otolaryngology?
In 1973 two otologist and a facial plastic surgeon formed the precurser of AOC. This group created a freestanding Outpatient Surgery center ( the forst in Arkansas and one of the first in the nation). Shortly thereafter, they began selling hearing aids which was unheard of in an ENT practice at that time. In the 1990's the initial founders had retired, the practice merged with other smaller groups in central Arkansas becoming AOC. There are currently 14 FTE practitioners and approximatly 80 support staff at 5 permanent sites. Additional services provided are a surgery center with 2 surgical suites; full audiology and hearing aid services; vestibular diagnostic and theraputic services; and a CT scanner.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals