Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research, Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research,'s estimated annual revenue is currently $15.1M per year.
- Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research,'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research, has 56 Employees.
- Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research, grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research, currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Arizona Arthritis and Rheumatology Research,?
Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Research (AARR) remains at the forefront of rheumatologic care by participating in clinical trials of new rheumatologic drugs and the enrollment and supervision of patients who qualify and who may be in need of other potentially effective therapies. In a clinical drug trial, medications are supplied at no cost to participating patients. Clinical trials may offer benefit to patients who have not responded to conventionally available treatments. As the research wing of Arizona Arthritis & Rheumatology Associates (AARA), we keep involved in the valuable process of new drug development. As long as people continue to suffer from the damage of immunologic illness and musculoskeletal disorders, medical scientists and pharmaceutical and device companies will forge ahead for the next advancement in treatment. Only real people with these disorders can move this science ahead for themselves and others who may suffer these disorders in the future. We encourage our patients whenever appropriate to consider contributing to medical science through enrollment in FDA supervised clinical trials.keywords:N/A