Argus Cyber Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Argus Cyber Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.8M per year.
- Argus Cyber Security's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Argus Cyber Security's total funding is $33M.
- Argus Cyber Security has 156 Employees.
- Argus Cyber Security grew their employee count by 63% last year.
- Argus Cyber Security currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Argus Cyber Security?
Argus, the global leader in automotive cyber security, provides comprehensive and proven solutions and services to protect connected cars and commercial vehicles against cyber-attacks. With decades of experience in both cyber security and the automotive industry, Argus offers innovative security methods and proven computer networking know-how with a deep understanding of automotive best practices. Customers include car manufacturers, their Tier 1 suppliers, fleet operators and aftermarket connectivity providers. Founded in 2013, Argus is headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with offices in Michigan, Silicon Valley, Stuttgart and Tokyo. Argus is an independent company of Elektrobit, a leading provider of automotive software products and services.keywords:N/A