Arctic Information Technology Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Arctic Information Technology's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- Arctic Information Technology's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Arctic Information Technology has 105 Employees.
- Arctic Information Technology grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- Arctic Information Technology currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Arctic Information Technology?
Arctic Information Technology, A Doyon Government Group Company, has been providing industry specific software, hardware, IT support and technical training to small, mid-size and enterprise level companies for over a decade. Comprised of two teams, the Arctic IT Business Applications Team demonstrates its core expertise through Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint with a focus in finance, accounting, human resources, e-commerce, and customer service solutions. Additionally our Platform & Infrastructure Team focuses on network design and installation, IT security, maintenance, support, flat-rate managed services, and training through technologies such as SharePoint Portals, Cloud Computing, and Virtualization solutions. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Arctic IT has proven its commitment and specialized expertise in many technologies and has met a higher set of criteria for select competencies, including enhanced certifications and a portfolio of real-world customer references. Our team of certified professionals are ready to develop, deploy and support end-to-end business solutions. To learn more about Arctic IT visit www.arcticit.comkeywords:N/A