Apollo MedFlight Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Apollo MedFlight's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.8M per year.
- Apollo MedFlight received $14.5M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Apollo MedFlight's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Apollo MedFlight's total funding is $14.5M.
- Apollo MedFlight has 92 Employees.
- Apollo MedFlight grew their employee count by 30% last year.
- Apollo MedFlight currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Apollo MedFlight?
Apollo provides 24-hour emergency and non-emergency air medical transport, quickly accompanying patients from bedside to bedside. Our clients range from those requiring minor medical monitoring to those needing intensive in-flight care. Established in 2011 and one of only 175 organizations accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems* (CAMTS), Apollo has bases and services Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico and North Carolina. As a fully licensed air ambulance company, Integra Aviation and Apollo MedFlight, divisions of Apollo offer top quality aircraft and aviation specialists, with experienced medical flight teams and medical specialists. Every Apollo aircraft is equipped similarly to an ICU/CCU with state-of-the-art medical technology you would expect in a hospital. Our aircrafts do have space to accommodate a loved one on the flight, which Apollo welcomes.keywords:N/A