Apergy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Apergy's estimated annual revenue is currently $58.6M per year.
- Apergy received $300.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Apergy's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Apergy has 239 Employees.
- Apergy grew their employee count by -35% last year.
- Apergy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Apergy?
Apergy is a leading provider of highly engineered technologies that help companies drill for and produce oil and gas efficiently and safely around the world. Our products include a full range of equipment essential to efficient functioning throughout the lifecycle of a well - from drilling to completion to production. Our principal products consist of artificial lift equipment and solutions, including rod pumping systems, electric submersible pump systems, progressive cavity pumps and drive systems and plunger lifts, as well as polycrystalline diamond cutters for drilling. We also provide a full automation offering consisting of equipment, software, and IIoT solutions for downhole monitoring, wellsite productivity enhancement and asset integrity management. Apergy has operations in 8 countries and employs more than 3,000 associates globally.keywords:N/A