Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $46.4M per year.
- Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services has 211 Employees.
- Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aon/Albert G. Ruben Insurance Services?
Aon/Albert G. Ruben (Aon/AGR) is the retail entertainment insurance brokerage division of Aon Corp. Aon/AGR has played a leading role in Hollywood and around the globe for 50 years. Clients of Aon/AGR include major film studios, an impressive roster of the independent film community and U.S. prime-time television productions. The division specializes in entertainment risk management, loss control services and claims advocacy. In addition to Aon/Albert G Ruben's experienced team of entertainment insurance experts in Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Toronto, Beijing and London, the division has colleagues located in 500 offices in more than 120 countries to place the most complex risks at the most competitive rates. Visit http://www.aonagr.com for more information.keywords:Finance,Insurance