Annapurna Pictures Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Annapurna Pictures's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.6M per year.
- Annapurna Pictures's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Annapurna Pictures has 154 Employees.
- Annapurna Pictures grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- Annapurna Pictures currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Annapurna Pictures?
Annapurna, founded by Megan Ellison in 2011, focuses on creating sophisticated, high-quality content that is critically and commercially conscious while still appealing to a diverse audience. By upholding the company's vision to put filmmakers and artists first and preserve their authentic creative voices no matter the genre or medium, the company has garnered a total of 38 Academy Award nominations, including four Best Picture nods for American Hustle, Her, Zero Dark Thirty and Phantom Thread. Annapurna recently released Boots Riley's debut film, Sorry to Bother You to critical and commercial acclaim, and will be releasing Jacques Audiard's Sisters Brothers, Barry Jenkin's film adaptation of James Baldwin's If Beale Street Could Talk and Adam Mckay's Untitled Dick Cheney Project later this year. Send resumes to email@example.com:N/A