Animal Kingdom Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Animal Kingdom's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.9M per year.
- Animal Kingdom's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Animal Kingdom has 68 Employees.
- Animal Kingdom grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Animal Kingdom currently has 5 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Animal Kingdom?
It's hard to dress up a handful of desks and an office right next to Penn Station, you know Short Term 12 (2013) It Follows (2014) Partisan (2015) Louder Than Bombs (2015) Kicks (2016) Trespass Against Us (2016) Paterson (2016) Tramps (2017) It Comes at Night (2017) Beach Rats (2017)keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Animal Kingdom News
EXCLUSIVE: Animal Kingdom, the production company behind Short Term 12 and Paterson and which teamed with Focus Features this year ...
SPOILER WARNING: This article contains major plot details about the Season 4 finale of Animal Kingdom. The creative team of TNT's Animal ...
SPOILER ALERT: This article includes details about Wednesday night's episode of Animal Kingdom. Fans of TNT's Animal Kingdom were ...