Angel Island Capital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Angel Island Capital's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.1M per year.
- Angel Island Capital's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Angel Island Capital has 34 Employees.
- Angel Island Capital grew their employee count by -11% last year.
- Angel Island Capital currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Angel Island Capital?
Angel Island Capital (AIC) is a multi-strategy credit boutique based in San Francisco that was established in 2008 as a specialty finance portfolio company of Golden Gate Capital (GGC) to capitalize on the market dislocation of the global financial crisis. AIC seeks to deliver innovative credit solutions across the capital structure designed to meet the distinct needs of both investors and issuers through corporate debt investments in industries where AIC has domain expertise that are highly complementary to GGCￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs private equity practice.keywords:N/A