Angeion Group Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Angeion Group's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.9M per year.
- Angeion Group's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Angeion Group has 44 Employees.
- Angeion Group grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- Angeion Group currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Angeion Group?
Angeion Group is an independent, nationally recognized, settlement administration company that has the culture of innovation in our DNA. We increase efficiency, provide accountability and give counsel and the court peace of mind. Angeion provides comprehensive settlement administration services for class actions, mass tort, and bankruptcy administration. Leveraging world-class technology, proven best practices, and expert consulting, we deliver the services and capabilities that drive greater efficiency in settlement administration. Angeion's executive management team includes Michael Trudgeon, the founder of The Reliable Companies, who serves as CEO; Christopher Chimicles, a nationally recognized expert in class action claims administration, who fills the role of President; and Steven Weisbrot, Esq. a notable class action expert, who serves as Executive Vice President of Notice & Strategy. .keywords:N/A