Andelyn Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Andelyn Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.3M per year.
- Andelyn Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Andelyn Biosciences has 86 Employees.
- Andelyn Biosciences grew their employee count by 187% last year.
- Andelyn Biosciences currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Andelyn Biosciences?
Beginning operations in late 2020, Andelyn Biosciences will be a Phase 3 compliant Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) clinical manufacturing facility producing gene therapy and cell-based products. Andelyn Biosciencesￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ unique business model leads to reinvestment into pioneering research conducted at the Abigail Wexner Research Institute at Nationwide Children's on a broad range of challenges affecting childrenￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs health.keywords:N/A