Anchor Insurance Holdings Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Anchor Insurance Holdings's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.4M per year.
- Anchor Insurance Holdings's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Anchor Insurance Holdings's total funding is $55.4M.
- Anchor Insurance Holdings has 102 Employees.
- Anchor Insurance Holdings grew their employee count by -9% last year.
- Anchor Insurance Holdings currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Anchor Insurance Holdings?
At Anchor Insurance, it's all hands on deck. It's teamwork at its best. We're joined together with a common mission: to be the best home insurance company aroundfor our policyholders, agents, each other and all those we serve. If you were interviewing us, wed say that providing affordable insurance coverage to homeowners in need (particularly those that live in storm prone areas) is what we do best. Everyone needs insurance, especially those that live near the coast. We now offer home insurance in 13 states including South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Arizona and just recently we began insuring homes in Florida. We're growing and so is our team. Looking for a great opportunity Join our team or partner with us as an independent agent. To get started, visit us online at www.RelyOnAnchor.com.keywords:Finance,Insurance