Amicus Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Amicus Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $91.2M per year.
- Amicus Therapeutics received $300.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Amicus Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $160,360
- Amicus Therapeutics's total funding is $162.9M.
- Amicus Therapeutics has 569 Employees.
- Amicus Therapeutics grew their employee count by -13% last year.
- Amicus Therapeutics currently has 26 job openings.
What Is Amicus Therapeutics?
Amicus Therapeutics is a global, patient-centric biotechnology company focused on discovering, developing and delivering novel high-quality medicines for people living with rare metabolic diseases. We have a unique set of platform technologies and medicines in development for patients living with the Lysosomal Storage Disorders Fabry disease and Pompe disease and we are committed to advancing and expanding a robust pipeline of cutting-edge, first- or best-in-class medicines for these and other rare diseases. The needs of patients in the rare disease community are at the center of our inventive science, our commercial organization, and our clinical programs. Our goal throughout all levels of the organization is to make a meaningful difference in the lives of these patients and their caregivers. Several opportunities are available to join our team as we build a leading global biotechnology company focused on rare metabolic diseases. Our Amicus footprint spans 27 countries including our global headquarters in Cranbury, NJ and international headquarters in Gerrards Cross UK. Additional international office locations include Canada, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Spain, France, and Japan. More information about Amicus and our career opportunities can be found at www.amicusrx.com.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals