Ametros Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ametros's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.3M per year.
- Ametros's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Ametros has 174 Employees.
- Ametros grew their employee count by 36% last year.
- Ametros currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Ametros?
Ametros is changing the way individuals navigate healthcare by providing them with the tools and support necessary to make savvy decisions on how to spend their medical funds. Ametros' team works closely with patients, insurers, employers, attorneys, brokers, medical providers and Medicare to create a seamless experience for our clients. Our flagship product, CareGuard, is revolutionizing the way funds from insurance claim settlements are administered after settlement, for Medicare Set Aside accounts and any other medical allocation. Ametros continues to innovate, bringing new solutions to the market with the goal of simplifying healthcare for our clients. We make managing medical funds safe, effortless, and cost effective for everyone. We are Ametros.keywords:N/A