American Military University Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- American Military University's estimated annual revenue is currently $130.3M per year.
- American Military University's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- American Military University has 724 Employees.
- American Military University grew their employee count by 27% last year.
- American Military University currently has 1 job openings.
What Is American Military University?
Educating those who serve. With a strong military heritage, American Military University (AMU) educates those in the military, defense, national security, public safety, and related communities. AMU is proud to be the number one provider of higher education to our US Armed Forces as reported by "Military Times" (August 2014). It’s an online university with boots on the ground at military installations around the country. AMU representatives have a deep understanding of the military world and they stand ready to discuss students’ options. AMU is committed to serving, whether students are currently serving, making a transition, or mission-driven civilians. Founded in 1991 by a retired military officer, AMU today offers 190+ degrees and certificates and the university’s bachelor's programs were named to "US News & World Report's" ranking of top online degree programs for the fourth consecutive year. AMU is recognized by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) as a member of the accredited American Public University System.keywords:N/A