American Family Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- American Family Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $204.1M per year.
- American Family Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- American Family Care has 756 Employees.
- American Family Care grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- American Family Care currently has 1 job openings.
What Is American Family Care?
Starting with a single location in Alabama in 1982, American Family Care (AFC) has pioneered the concept of nonￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾜemergency room urgent care. With its 2013 acquisition of the Doctors Express franchise, AFC is the nationￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs leading provider of urgent care and accessible primary care with more than 160 clinics and 500 in-network physicians caring for more than 2 million patients a year. Ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S., AFCￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs stated mission is to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient. For more information, visit www.americanfamilycare.com.keywords:N/A