Amber Infrastructure Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Amber Infrastructure Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.6M per year.
- Amber Infrastructure Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Amber Infrastructure Limited has 136 Employees.
- Amber Infrastructure Limited grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Amber Infrastructure Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Amber Infrastructure Limited?
Amber Infrastructure Group (Amber) is a leading international infrastructure specialist, providing asset management and investment advisory services in respect of over £8 billion of assets in the UK, Europe, Australia and North America. Amber's core business focuses on sourcing, developing, advising on, investing in and managing infrastructure assets within the utilities, transport, digital infrastructure, social infrastructure, renewable and conventional energy and regeneration sectors. Amber provides investment advisory services to FTSE-listed International Public Partnerships Limited as well as private investment funds, specialising in urban regeneration and digital infrastructure. Amber is headquartered in London with offices in Munich, Sydney, Melbourne and San Francisco and employs approximately 120 people, making it one of the largest international infrastructure specialists.keywords:N/A