Aluminum Precision Products Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Aluminum Precision Products's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.9M per year.
- Aluminum Precision Products's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- Aluminum Precision Products has 215 Employees.
- Aluminum Precision Products grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Aluminum Precision Products currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Aluminum Precision Products?
Aluminum Precision Products produces aluminum and titanium conventional and precision forgings, assemblies and open-die (hand) forgings. APP is committed to steady, long-term improvement of all our products and processes through defect prevention rather than detection. Our goal is to be the world class quality supplier of choice in the forging industry. Our markets include every major aircraft/aerospace manufacturer in the world, automotive O.E.M. and after-markets, recreation, industrial, medical equipment, and others. In addition to the North American markets, APP exports products to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and Australia. Aluminum Precision Products, Inc. is AS9100 certified, TÜV certified, and NADCAP accredited for the following: Nondestructive Testing Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection Ultrasonic Inspection Chemical Processing Heat Treating Visit our Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/aluminumprecisionproductskeywords:N/A