Alternative Investments Club Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alternative Investments Club's estimated annual revenue is currently $17M per year.
- Alternative Investments Club's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Alternative Investments Club has 81 Employees.
- Alternative Investments Club grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Alternative Investments Club currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Alternative Investments Club?
The Alternative Investments Club is a club at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business that focuses on the education of its members about alternative investments such as private equity, real estate, hedge funds, and venture capital. AIC believes that the best way to learn about these topics is through action, and we provide a number of ways for our members to do that. Members actively learn and apply accounting and finance principles in our semester-long hedge fund, private equity LBO, and real estate competitions. Our members learn how to pitch investments and critique pitches in our Fund, the only alternative investment focused fund on campus. Guest speakers provide critical insight to our members about their respective industries. Market update pods ensure our members have up to date information about virtually all markets at any time. AIC also cares about relationship-building, so we host socials for members and collaborate with other clubs on campus for networking events and competitions.keywords:N/A