Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $131.5M per year.
- Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc.'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc. has 487 Employees.
- Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc. grew their employee count by 43% last year.
- Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Alternative Behavior Strategies Inc.?
ABS is dedicated to providing services to children with autism and developmental delays. We are proud to be the leading pioneer in the collaborative, integrated approach to services for children with autism, linking therapists, physicians, schools, psychologists, and even hospitals for a wrap-around care approach. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class team we provide the entirety of care for children with autism in order to provide a better prognosis across all domains affected by autismâ€”social, communication, adaptive living and behavioral. We offer wrap around care enabling children and their families to obtain the services they need in one place. Services include applied behavior analysis (ABA), and speech therapy and occupational therapy designed to complement ABA services, as well as diagnostic evaluations and social skills groups. ABS operates centers in California, Utah and North Carolina. ABS is designated as a Top Behavioral Service Provider by the Behavioral Health Center of Excellence.keywords:N/A