AlphaSense Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- AlphaSense's estimated annual revenue is currently $52M per year.
- AlphaSense received $33.0M in venture funding in March 2016.
- AlphaSense's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- AlphaSense's total funding is $23.9M.
- AlphaSense has 400 Employees.
- AlphaSense grew their employee count by 22% last year.
- AlphaSense currently has 9 job openings.
What Is AlphaSense?
AlphaSense provides a breakthrough search engine for investment and corporate professionals. Our mission is to organize the world's investment information by semantically indexing the millions of documents that are released every year on public companies worldwide. We make all this content instantly discoverable for our users, and help them track new market moving disclosures with automated alerts. Our clients include some of the world's largest investment managers, global banks, research firms and corporations. The AlphaSense subscription service helps our users become dramatically more productive, and gain an information edge by discovering critical data points and trends that others miss.keywords:saas, Analytics,Finance,Marketing,Search